Goshen Stone® was started by George D. Judd in 1938, when he purchased the quarry. He had worked in the quarry when he was in High School. He quarried stone as well as built retaining walls, sidewalks and patios for residential, commercial, and municipal projects until the mid 1970’s. At that time the company focused on producing and delivering stone products throughout the northeast. The company is now run by his son, daughter-in-law and two grandsons. We still supply stone to residential, commercial and municipal projects as well as garden centers, nurseries, and landscape supply yards.
Here are some photos from over the years.